Ctrl+Alt+Compete (official trailler by CtrlAltCompete via Richard MacManus)
This week I attended Social Business Forum 2011 - formerly known as Enterprise 2.0 Forum - in Milan on JUN 08. Here are some photos of keynotes and panels I took at the event:
1. Social Business Forum 2011 - Emanuele Quintarelli, Open Knowledge and #sbf11 organizer - Congrats! Great event as always.
2. On the Shoulders of Giants - Open Knowledge
3. Paving the Way to Social Business - Bill Johnston, Dell
4. Social Business, It’s Also About the Processes - Andrew Gilboy, Oracle
5. Enterprise 2.0 Panel - Bertrand Duperrin, Roberto Cobianchi, Gino Tocchetti and Mario Gastaldi
6. Il Buzz Seeding funziona davvero? - Simone Tornabene, Viral Beat
7. ‘Viral Is Social Sharing of Emotions’ - Mirko Pallera, Ninja Marketing
I missed the closing panel and other sessions but thankfully most of the presentations are now available on SocialBizForum's SlideShare.
Barbara R. S.